1 Year To Go – Solihull Council

A video guide to the housing register

Abandoned vehicles

About aids and adaptions

About Kingshurst Village Centre

About the project

About us

Accessibility statement

Activities to stay busy

Adapting your home

After installation

After we have done the repair

Aids and Adaptions

Annual Report

Annual Report 2019/20

Annual report 2020/21

Antisocial behaviour

Antisocial behaviour enquiry

Antisocial neighbours


Applicant information

Application form

Apply for housing or a move

Apply for Saxon Court

Armed Forces



Assessment for works

Auckland Hall, Smith’s Wood

Audit & Risk Committee

Avoncroft House

Balliol House

Band A

Band B

Band C2

Band C3

Band D

Band E

Band T

Bangor House

Batonbearer Nominations

Becoming a leaseholder leaflet

Bedford House

Bedroom Entitlement

Bedroom under-occupancy

Before installation

Benefit changes

Benefit changes FAQs

Benefit limits


Best Community/ Shared Garden

Best Floral Display

Best Mini Marvel

Best Traditional Garden


Biomass FAQ’s

Birkbeck House

Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games

Birmingham 2022 Opening and Closing Ceremony Volunteers

Birmingham 2022 Tickets


Budget Sheets and Template Letters

Bulky Waste Collection Service

Buy a home

Buy your home enquiry


Can we help?

Carbon monoxide

Care and support

Care Leavers

Case studies

Case studies

Catesby House


Central heating

Change of Circumstances

Change of circumstances

Cheshunt House

Chester Court

Clare House


Communal areas

Communal decorating

Communal Gardens

Community and customer support

Complaint Handling Code – Self Assessment 2021

Complaints and compliments

Complaints performance

Contact Centre

Contact us

Contact Us


Copyright and Disclaimer


Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Coronavirus advice and information

Coronavirus and Domestic Abuse Support

Corporate Social Responsibility


COVID-19 Vaccine

Crabtree Hall, Chelmsley Wood

Creating Homes

Credit Union

Customer feedback


CV template

Cyclical maintenance

Damp, mould and condensation

Darwin House

Data Protection

Dates of Future Meetings

Dave’s story

Daylesford Road and Campden Green Consultation


Delivery Plan 2021/22

Delivery Plan and Future Strategic Vision

DeMontfort House

Digby House

Digital telephone switchover

Dillington House

Direct Debit

Disability symbol

Do-It-Yourself Shared Ownership Scheme

Domestic Abuse

Domestic Rubbish and Recycling

Don’t evict, let Solihome assist

Downing House

Dumped rubbish and fly-tipping

Electrical testing and improvements

Eligible for help?

Employment and skills support

Ending your tenancy

Ending your tenancy FAQs

Envelope scheme


Equality and Diversity

Essential repairs

Estate Assistants

Estate inspections

Estates and environment

Estates and environment enquiry

Excellent Customer Service

Executive Leadership Team

Expenditure over £250

Express interest


Falls Safety Package


Feedback form

Festive Rent Campaign 2021

Financial Difficulties

Financial Inclusion

Find a home

Find a home enquiry

Fircroft House

Fire risk assessment

Fire safety

Fire safety in high rises

Fire Safety Package

Freedom of information

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions


Full Board

Full Board Meeting Papers

Furniture Recycling Project

Future Strategic Vision 2020-2025


Garage enquiry


Garden competition

Garden tools

Gas servicing

Gas servicing

Getting involved

Give us feedback


Greyfriars House

Halls for Hire

Handyperson Home Support Service

Help guides


High rise building safety

High rise Improvements

High rise safety newsletters

High rises


Home Adaptations

Home contents insurance

Home fire safety check

Home Hazard Assessment

Home Hazard Checks

Home Hazard Checks – Criteria & Equipment

Homeless enquiry


Homelessness Advice

Hospital Discharge

Household and garden waste

Housing Operations Committee

Housing Options

Housing register eligibility

Housing register FAQs

Housing register waiting times

How Biomass works

How does it work?

How much benefit will I lose?

How our services are affected

How soon will I be able to move?

How to report ASB

How To Videos

How we spend our money

How you can help yourself and others

Human Resources & Remuneration Committee

I am not under-occupying / I do not have spare bedrooms

I am of pension age, will benefit changes affect me?

I can’t afford to stay at home but don’t want to move my children away from their current school. What shall I do?

I can’t afford to stay in my current property but if I move to a private rented property my rent will be higher. What is the sense in that?

I have an attic room that I can’t use as a bedroom

I need an extra room because I have a carer who stays with me overnight

Important information and advice

Improvement works

Improving your home

Incentive scheme – prize draw

Information Governance


Insurance claims portal information

Introducing the Queen’s Baton

Is there asbestos in my home?

Joanne’s story

Job vacancies


Kayley’s story

Keble House

Keele House

Keeping a mobility scooter

Kickstart placements

Kingsgate House

Kingshurst House

Kingshurst update – 1 December 2020

Kingshurst update – 12 July 2021

Kingshurst update – 12 March 2021

Kingshurst update – 14 October 2021

Kingshurst update – 16 July 2021

Kingshurst update – 17 September 2021

Kingshurst update – 21 September 2021

Kingshurst update – 22 September 2021

Kingshurst update – 29 November 2021

Kingshurst update – 29 October 2021

Kingshurst update – 6 October 2021

Kingshurst Village Centre Regeneration

Large furniture

Latest News

Latest news and updates


Learning from complaints


Leaseholders enquiry

Life at Saxon Court

Life at Saxon Court

Lift replacements

Linacre House


Live job opportunities

Living with Asbestos


Log a complaint

Make a donation

Making changes to your home

Making changes to your home

Manage your new tenancy using My SCH Account

Mansfield House

Media enquiries

Medical assessment enquiry

Medical Form

Meet Becki, our Community Engagement Officer

Meet the Board

Members Only

Mental Illness

Merton House

Modern Slavery

Money advice

Money advice around Coronavirus

Money advice enquiry

More than Bricks and Mortar

Mortgage repossession

Most Improved Garden

Moving – leaseholders

Mutual Exchange

My SCH Account

New Build

Newnham House

News and Events


Noise nuisance


Oriel House

Other housing options

Other Services

Our Accounts

Our aids and adaptation services

Our offices

Our plans

Our Responsibilities

Our responsibilities and your responsibilities

Our roadmap



Pay your rent


Pembroke House


Pet nuisance

Photo library

Physical Difficulties

Policies and Procedures

Prepare for your new tenancy

Press Releases

Prison Leavers

Private landlords

Private Renting

Private Sector Leasing (PSL)


Property refusals

Property Values

Public declaration


Q&A test

Queen’s Baton Relay

Queen’s Baton Relay Journey

Ray and Brenda’s story

Re-roofing (flat and pitched)

Redwood House

Registered head office

Rent account enquiry

Rent and payments

Rent free weeks


Repairs and maintenance

Repairs and maintenance enquiry

Repairs you pay for

Report a repair

Report estate issues

Report noise nuisance

Request furniture or household items

Reviewing your case

Richmond House

Right to Acquire

Right to Buy

Rough Sleepers

Rubbish and recycling enquiry

Safe & Sound Lite Plan

Safe & Sound Plan

Safe and Sound


Safety checks and inspections

Safety in your home

Satellite dishes and television

Saxon Court

SCH Wellbeing

SCHAPE Residents’ Panel

Schedule Information


See the Person

Self-referral form

Selwyn House

Service charges

Service Standards

Shared ownership


Sign up

Sign up to stay connected

Site A-Z


Small household items

Smart meters

Social Housing

Social media


Solihull Village, extra care scheme

Somerville House

Spandrel Panels FAQs

Sprinkler installation FAQs

Sprinkler installation photos

Sprinkler installation process

Sprinkler installation video

Squatters and subletting

Staying safe during repairs and maintenance

Step 1 – How your income is paid to you

Step 2 – Find out how much you owe

Step 3 – Can you increase your income?

Step 4 – What debts should you pay first?

Step 5 – Work out your budget

Step 6 – Work out what to pay to non-priority creditors

Step 7 Making offers to non-priority creditors

Steph’s story

Strengthening Communities

Summary video

Support for vulnerable people

Support services

Support services

Support to Success

Supporting witnesses

Tarmac programme

Temporary accommodation


The Duty to Refer

The Prince’s Trust

Things to consider when you move home

Things to do

Topping up your Biomass meter

Transfer information

Trevelyan House

Universal Credit

Upcoming Events

Useful links

Useful links

Useful links

Useful Telephone Numbers

Video from a Safe and Sound customer

Virtual Improvement Panel (VIP)

Visiting your home to carry out a repair

Volunteering into work

Wadham House

Warwick Court

Water hygiene

Wedgewood House

Welcome to Solihull Community Housing

Wellbeing services enquiry

Westham House

Whar Hall, Solihull

What happens at the end of the probationary tenancy period?

What is a tenancy review?

What is asbestos?

What is homelessness?

What we will do

What you can expect

What you can expect from our service

When we have to consult

When we will do your repair

Where to get help

Who We Are

Window replacements

Wingfield House

Woodbrooke House

Work With Us

Year End Performance

Your Biomass meter

Your home

Your tenancy enquiry