Logging a complaint

If you are dissatisfied with a service and wish to make a complaint, you can do so by calling us on 0121 717 1515 or filling in our online complaints form.


Housing Ombudsman

If you are dissatisfied with the way in which you feel your complaint is being handled, you have the right to seek advice from the Local Government Ombudsman, their details are:

Exchange Tower,
Harbour Exchange Square
E14 9GE

Tel: 0300 111 3000