We have been working hard to create a new set of Service Standards.
These reflect our commitment to you across many different areas of SCH.
Our Service Standards will spell out what you can expect from us in some of these key areas. They will tell you how we will act and how we will work to support customers as efficiently as possible.
Our teams have worked with customers to create Service Standards that are clear and relevant. They have also been designed following feedback from many residents who had taken part in a consultation earlier this year.
You can now view our Service Standards for:
- Aids and Adaptations (pdf 2.1 mB)
- Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) (pdf 264 kB)
- Buying your Council Home under the Right to Buy (RTB) Scheme (pdf 2 mB)
- Customer Contact (pdf 251 kB)
- Empty Homes Lettable Standard (pdf 230 kB)
- Estates and Environment (pdf 1.9 mB)
- Finding a Home (pdf 1.9 mB)
- Home Options (pdf 1.9 mB)
- Leaseholders (pdf 2 mB)
- Money Advice (pdf 1.9 mB)
- Planned Maintenance (pdf 2 mB)
- Rent and Payments (pdf 2 mB)
- Repairs and Maintenance (pdf 2 mB)
- Resident Engagement (pdf 1.8 mB)
- Safer Homes (pdf 2 mB)
- Temporary Accommodation (pdf 1.9 mB)
- Tenancy Management (pdf 2 mB)
- Wellbeing – Handyperson Home Support Service (pdf 192 kB)
- Wellbeing – Home Hazard Assessment Service (pdf 251 kB)
- Wellbeing – Safe and Sound Service (pdf 246 kB)
- Wellbeing Service – Saxon Court (pdf 2 mB)