The Virtual Improvement Panel (VIP) offers you the opportunity to be involved with us on your own terms. There will be no formal groups, instead you can register to be involved with us on a flexible basis with no commitment. We will let you know when we are doing something in your areas of interest and you can dip in and out if you have the time.
There are many different ways you can choose to be involved. Options range from testing new ideas, completing a short survey or joining an online chat about a particular subject.
Whatever your situation, there will be something for you!
You won’t need to be I.T. savvy because we will provide you with all the help and support you need.
On our website there will be a VIP Hub where you can get involved.
The VIP Hub will allow you to:
- Access latest news and updates
- Take part in consultations or complete surveys
- Chat with other residents through online forums, live chats and online meetings
- Watch live streamed meetings
- Complete online training opportunities
There will also be opportunities to take part in online focus groups, Facebook polls and online question and answer sessions.