Creating homes is about the home you live in.
If you love your home or want to help us make improvements to the homes we provide, you can support us in many ways.
Ways to get involved:
- Building Safety Advocate – you can become a Building Safety Advocate to support our high and low rise building management and safety. You can get involved in building safety processes, reporting concerns and taking part in annual safety events at our blocks
- Home Improvement Advocate – you can work with project managers on our larger projects, such as communal decorating or window replacement, to make sure residents are included when reviewing and monitoring the works that are being completed
- Empty Homes Advocate – you can work regularly with our staff to monitor the standard of homes as we get them ready for new tenants
- Leaseholder Advocate – you can help monitor and review contracts to your homes as a leaseholder. You can also have your say on the way we conduct Section 20 works (work leaseholders have to pay for)
- Satisfaction Surveys – You can complete Repairs, Capital Works and New Tenants surveys to help us improve our services
There will also be opportunities to look at customer experiences and make recommendations. You can also look at budgeting and attend pop-up and drop-in sessions.