As a leaseholder you are reponsible for paying your share of the cost of any repairs and redecoration we do in communal areas.
You are also responsible for arranging and paying for all repairs to the inside of your home, including repairs to:
- fittings such as kitchen units and sinks
- internal non-structural walls
- plaster or other surface materials on interior walls and ceilings
- front-door and window locks
- internal doors and door frames
- toilets, baths and showers
- radiators, cisterns, tanks, boilers and pipes within your property
- gas, water and electricity installations within your property
- fixtures, fittings and internal decorations.
You are responsible for any leaks or burst pipes, including damage caused to other property as a consequence.
If you want to ask us to do a repair to the fabric, structure or outside of your building visit our page on how leaseholders can report a repair.
If you have an emergency outside of office hours that needs a repair to a communal area, please phone us on 0121 717 1515 and you will be directed to our out-of-hours call handling service.
What is an emergency?
We consider an emergency to be a situation that causes danger to residents or serious damage to a building. Out-of-hours repairs contractors will only respond to emergencies.
To ask us to do a repair to the fabric, structure or outside of your high or low rise you can contact us by:
- phoning 0121 717 1515
- sending a text message to 07781 474 722
- emailing email@example.com
- writing to us
- or by calling in to one of our offices.
Please tell us your contact details and the details of the repair. If your repair is an emergency please don’t email us, phone us instead.