You can pay your leasehold and service charges in a number of ways, including:
- by Direct Debit or standing order
- telephone payments using a debit card via the automated telephone system 0300 4560502 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) or via the Contact Centre, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm on 0121 717 1515
- over the internet (e-payments) using Council’s secure Internet Payment facility available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.* *Subject to planned maintenance periods
- cash, cheques or debit card at one of the Solihull Connect Offices or the Home Options office at Coppice Way, Chelmsley Wood Shopping Centre
- salary deduction if employed by Solihull MBC or Solihull Community Housing
- at any Post Office using your rent card (swipe card) or PayPoint outlets
If you’re having difficulties paying your rent, please call us on 0121 717 1515.