- If you are homeless you need to first click here to register.
For information on how to register click here.
To obtain advice and assistance please call the Contact Centre on 0121 717 1515 and select Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solihull Youth Hub – if you are aged between 16 to 24,St Basils, Church Close, Kingshurst, Solihull B37 6HA, Phone 03303 327978 or email: email@example.com, website: http://www.solihullyouthhub.org.uk
- Shelter West Midlands Housing Aid Centre, 4th Floor, Gateway House, High Street, Birmingham B4 7SY Phone 0344 515 1800 website: http://www.shelter.org.uk
- Citizens Advice Bureau, 176 Bosworth Drive, Chelmsley Wood, Solihull B37 5DZ. Phone 0844 826 976
- Birmingham and Solihull Women’s Aid, Phone 0121 685 8687/8550 or National Helpline 0808 800 0028, website: http://www.bswaid.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org