- If you are homeless you need to first click here to register.
For information on how to register click here.
Many people believe that only people without a roof i.e. street homeless are actually homeless. You do not have to be roofless to be threatened with homelessness and entitled to help and support to resolve your current housing circumstances. If you are homeless or are likely to become homeless in the next 56 days you can approach us for advice and assistance. We would prefer that you talk to us as soon as you become aware that your housing circumstances are changing
Reasons why you might become threatened with homelessness:
- Street Homeless, i.e. don’t have roof over your head
- Your current accommodation is very temporary i.e. sofa surfing or moving between addresses
- At risk of violence where you are currently living from partners, ex partners, family members or someone in the locality
- Struggling to afford to stay where you are and suffering financial hardship
- At risk of loosing your home i.e. being asked to leave or evicted
- You have been locked out or evicted illegally
- Your accommodation is in extremely poor condition and may even be hazardous
- You have nowhere to put your caravan or houseboat
- This list is not exhaustive, if in doubt contact us on 0121 717 1515 Select Option 2