As with all homelessness contact us as soon as you know you are at risk of becoming homeless.

It is recognised that ex-servicemen and women are at risk of becoming homeless when leaving the service of the armed forces. If you are leaving the armed forces and are required to leave forces accommodation, you should have been given advice and assistance from the MOD Joint services housing advice office or (JSHAO).

As a leaver of the armed services you do not have to have a local connection to join the housing register, and you may qualify for additional priority on the housing register depending on your individual circumstances, contact us as soon as you can for additional advice and assistance 0121 717 1515 Option 2.

There are Organisations who offer specialist advice and support for armed forces leavers:


  • Haig Homes (families)
    Housing Association rented accommodation throughout the country, mostly for families.
    Tel: 02086855777