Have you been awarded a Band C3 and are currently waiting for a move?
If you are awarded Band C3 this means you have three housing needs to move. An example of this would be:
- Band D 1 bedroom short + Band E non-urgent medical award + Band E for children living in a flat above the ground floor. Together these bands would result in you being awarded a Band C3.
Being awarded a Band C3 means you are a higher priority than Band C2. This means that any Band C3 applicants will be higher on the shortlist for properties.
Waiting times on our housing register are based on banding, the length of time you have been awarded that band, our available property stock and also location or property preference.
Here are some current statistics taken from our housing register in April 2021:
- 14 customers currently awarded a Band C3
- 1 Band C3 customer is waiting for a 1 bed property
- 2 Band C3 customers are waiting for a 2 bed property
- 11 Band C3 customer are waiting for a 3 bed property
Unfortunately, due to our limited housing stock and high number of customers on our housing register, waiting times to move will still be very long.
Currently, our estimated waiting times for applicants and transferring tenants awarded a Band C3 are:
- 1 bed = 23 weeks
- 2 bed = 473 weeks
- 3 bed = 255 weeks
To speed up your wait time we do advise you to consider all property types and locations. We also suggest the options of private renting or a mutual exchange.
Before contacting us for an update, please consider all of the above information.
As soon as we can, we will contact you when you are successful in bidding for a property.
All waiting times are correct as of April 2021.