Bedroom entitlement is based on how many people make up your current household.
This will be assessed by the information you provide on your housing application.
The people you should include on your application are those that would be moving with you.
Your bedroom entitlement will be assessed based on the following:
One bedroom is allowed for:
– Head of household (Single adult or couple)
– Two children of the same sex under the age of 16
– Two children regardless of sex under the age of 10
– Any other person aged 16 or over
– A carer (or team of carers) which provides regular care to a resident disabled person