We are committed to making sure that all the estates in the borough are clean and tidy. We will
- do inspections of all roads every three months
- make sure every high-rise building is inspected every month
- act within 24 hours if we find any problem that is a risk to health and safety
- act on the results of the inspections within two working days if we don’t find anything that is a risk to health and safety
- make sure high and low-rise buildings are cleaned to a high standard
- send our contractor out to clean up if people report a mess in a shared area that could affect the health of others such as blood or vomit. In this case we respond within two hours
- remove racist or offensive graffiti within two hours of it being reported, and remove non-offensive graffiti within 20 days of it being reported.
Report problems to us
Please report anything that is making your area untidy by filling in our contact us online form.
Become a Block Champion
Some residents have agreed to give us regular feedback about the services provided in their communal area – like the cleaning service and grass cutting – becoming our Block Champions. If you are interested in becoming a Block Champion, please contact us.