Handyperson Home Support Service
Our Handyperson Home Support Service provides support to help you to remain living independently in your own home.
Our Handyperson Home Support Service enables you to live independently in your own home for longer, in greater levels of comfort and security. We offer an important safety service, and enhance people’s health and wellbeing through the delivery of low level – low cost support that our customers find extremely helpful, and in some cases, vital.
Handyperson services include:
Odd jobs around the home, for example
- – Putting up curtain rails or shelves
- – Changing lightbulbs
- – Fitting Police approved key safes
- – Moving beds or rearranging furniture
- – Assembling flat pack furniture
- – Home Hazard/safety checks
- – Home security improvements
- – Energy efficiency checks
And much more…
In addition, our expert team is trained to assess for low level aids and equipment that will help you to continue to live safely and independently in your own home, some of which may be free of charge depending on your circumstances.
Prices start from just
£20.78 per hour
For more information call
0121 717 1515