June 13, 2022
It’s time to dig out your gardening gloves, grab your watering can and bloom into action. You don’t need to be an expert gardener to get involved. There are a lot of different categories, so no matter how big or small your garden is there will be something to suit you.
The categories this year are:
- Best Community/Shared Garden (communal garden, collective effort of multiple residents)
- Most Improved Garden (significant before and after transformation)
- Best Floral Display (best creative colour of flowers in bloom)
- Best Mini Marvel (best creative small space garden/balcony/patio/hanging baskets)
- Best Traditional Garden (complete garden, lawn, flower beds, shrubs, hedges, paths, patio)
- Best Budding Gardener (under 16s – grow bag, container, plant/veg/fruit)
You can only enter one of the categories.
There are three prizes in each category.
- First prize £50
- Second Prize £25
- Third prize £10
To enter the competition, take some photos of your garden and send them to us. The deadline to submit your entries is Sunday 24 July 2022.