November 16, 2020
This week is National Safeguarding Adults Week!
Each day of the week Ann Craft Trust are focusing on a different safeguarding adults at risk issue. These themes are broad, and each one covers many different areas of focus.
Safeguarding Adults Week 2020 – Key Themes:
- Monday – Safeguarding and Wellbeing
- Tuesday –Adult Grooming
- Wednesday – Understanding Legislation
- Thursday – Creating Safer Places
- Friday – Organisational Abuse
- Saturday – Sport & Activity
- Sunday – Safeguarding in Your Community
You can find more information on each theme over on Ann Craft Trust’s Twitter, by clicking here. Each day they are uploading content focusing on the theme of the day.
Solihull Community Housing are also taking part this week, so be sure to check our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for daily posts supporting #SafeguardingAdultsWeek.