November 5, 2020
The Government’s national restrictions are now in place until 02 December.
COVID-19 case numbers are rising rapidly across the whole of the UK and in other countries. We must act now to control the spread of the virus.
The single most important action we can all take to fight coronavirus is to stay at home, to protect the NHS and save lives.
This means that from 05 November we must all:
- Stay at home only leaving for essential food supplies, medical reasons, exercise, education or work if you are unable to work from home
- You must work from home if you can
- Avoid travel unless essential
These new measures will reduce the growth rate of the virus, which will:
- prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed
- ensure schools, colleges and universities can stay open
- ensure that as many people as possible can continue to work
For more information on the national restriction guidance and FAQ’s please click here.