May 18, 2022
We have immediate lets available in our Longview Extra Care Accommodation site near Solihull Town Centre.
Longview Extra Care Accommodation is a sheltered scheme for older adults in Solihull: We aim to provide a service which is sufficiently flexible to respond quickly to emergencies, to reduce the risk of long term admission to residential care or hospital. Encouraging older adults to live independently in their own homes for as long has possible, with extra assistance.
- Suitable for older individuals 50+
- Private home, your own front door within a two floor building
- Secure key fob entrance and building security and safety features
- Wheelchair accessible and lift in the building
- Communal: large garden area, tenants lounge, day room, laundry facilities
- 24 hour emergency assistance-Safe and Sound service-pendant alarm
- Fully trained staff assistance, support and guidance between 9-6pm
- Choice to have monthly contact wellbeing visits from staff and daily wellbeing calls or visits
- Tenants lunch club and takeaway lunch every week
- Tenant coffee/tea morning daily at 10.30am
- Social activities can include community activities or trips, bingo, raffles, calendar events and entertainment.
- Help with arranging hairdresser, chiropody, G.P, social worker, housing, carers etc
- Quarterly tenant meetings-your views on your service
- Bus Stop directly outside Longview
- Close to Solihull Town Centre-Local Pub-Local shops Post Office
Direct route to Chelmsley Wood shopping centre.