Engaging with our customers is important to us. Engagement as a two-way process and we want to enage with you and listen to you because tailoring our service to your needs is important to us.
To do this well we gather your feedback so we are not missing out on valuable insights into how to deliver and continuously improve our service and information to you regardless of tenure.
It is also the opportunity for you to give your views, help us to set priorities and work with us to improve our services to you. We want to work together with you to put you, our customers at the heart of service delivery and giving you opportunities to directly affect the way that services are received, improved and developed.
There are several ways you can engage with us including:
– Attending Hot Topic meetings (Help us improve the services you receive. We work on one service at a time.)
– Being a member of Solihull 100+ (Responding to written or telephone surveys on particular services.)
– Responding to surveys on our website and in our newsletter.
– Face to face surveys.
– Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can find out all our latest news and we advertise local events in Solihull.
– Attending events (‘Pop up events’ focussed on topics. You can help out or attend.)
– Carrying out mystery shopping of our services and letting us know what you think.
– Applying to join the Board. The role of the Board is to lead and direct the organisation.
– Joining the Scrutiny Committee. Their role is to monitor performance and report to the Board.
Our engagement strategy helps us to:
– Give information about the ways to get involved
– Involve customers in helping us to shape and improve our services
– Empower and develop customer’s skills to enable them to influence policies, procedures, strategies and service delivery
– Ensure everyone is given the same opportunity to participate taking into account the diverse range of customers’ needs
If you would like to get involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org