We signed up to the new Respect Charter for Housing in December 2011.
By signing up to the Charter, landlords make a public commitment to deliver high quality ASB services which are clearly focused on outcomes for tenants. We need to make sure that the services we provide are delivered effectively, efficiently and demonstrate value for money.
The ASB Charter consists of seven commitments. The commitments are:
- We demonstrate leadership and strategic commitment
- We provide an accessible and accountable service
- We take swift action to protect communities
- We adopt a supportive approach to working with victims and witnesses
- We encourage individual and community responsibility
- We have a clear focus on prevention and early intervention
- We ensure that a value for money approach is embedded in our service
Respect Charter Accreditation
In February 2010 we became one of the first housing providers to have our ASB team accredited by HouseMark. We achieved re-accreditation In November 2013 as we demonstrated a continuing commitment to the Respect Charter.