We investigate all noise complaints regarding domestic properties. If an officer visits or witnesses the noise and agrees that it is a nuisance, they will take immediate action. They may ask you to keep an incident diary (pdf 895 kB) of when the noise happens.

More information about noise nuisance. (pdf 4.1 mB)

How do I report noise?

You can contact our Neighbourhood Services Team by:

If the noise is happening out of working hours and you cannot resolve the issue yourself you can log the complaint with the police on 101.